Why You Should NEVER Ignore Clues To A Mold Problem…..
Never ignore a mold problem in your home because if it is visible on the surface of the wall, chances are that the mold infestation is originating from the interior of the wall silently destroying your house from the inside out. This could also have dire consequences for your health, because sometimes a visible mold problem could mean that there may be toxic mold spores in the air that you are breathing.
When you hire Masterclean, our Certified IICRC Mold Removal Technicians will access your mold problem and share an honest, cost effective plan to remove it.
We specialize in this work and we use removal methods that meet industry standards for safety and efficacy. Simple solutions such as wiping the area with bleach are useless and will only prolong the problem.
If you smell a musty odor in your home, you may have a mold problem in your crawl space or attic. Masterclean will come to your home for a visual inspection and offer the proper solution for your problem.