Water can be a destructive force. That is why Masterclean provides emergency response service 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!
If you find water in your home or business call
(252)247-7807 or (252)241-9745
It is imperative to address water damage immediately. The longer water is allowed to sit, the more damage it causes to your home or business…equaling a more expensive mess. Additionally, untreated water damaged areas can become a prime breeding ground for mold (some visible and some invisible), after only 24 hours.
Masterclean is experienced in insurance restoration and will help guide you through the claims process. We understand the value of your furnishings and surroundings, and how deeply you may be affected by the damage which has occurred. All Masterclean Technicians and crafts people are IICRC Certified and are sensitive to your loss and will work to help minimize hassles throughout each stage of the restoration process.
Masterclean Water Damage Restoration Services Feature:
Tips: If Water Damage Occurs
- Shut off the main water valve, if practical, and call a plumber to fix the leak.
- Call Masterclean. (252)247-7807 or (252)241-9745, an IICRC certified professional water restoration firm, immediately for mitigation services, as required by your insurance policy. Masterclean has the knowledge, experience and equipment to locate water wherever it goes, remove the excess water, and dry your structure to industry standards.
- Mop up standing water on flooring surfaces to prevent slip/fall hazards. If the burst pipe is overhead, drain ceiling cavities by punching “weep” holes.
- Prevent mold growth. Although it takes a few days to appear, mold thrives on wood, paper, particle board or even household soil, when stagnant air, moisture, and temperatures between 68 and 86 degrees are present.
- Wet clothing usually is salvageable. A 10‐minute wash cycle in detergent and hot water should sanitize washable clothing and many household fabrics.
- Dry out before you rebuild. Masterclean’s trained technicians have a variety of instruments to determine when a building is dry, to prevent on‐going microbial growth. Drying should not stop until wood or drywall moisture content falls below 17%.
Drying Equipment Rentals
Masterclean is very proud to be one of the area’s Restorative Drying leaders. Masterclean is staffed with knowledgeable and experienced restoration specialists. We at Masterclean are able to advise you regarding your drying equipment needs. Large or small drying jobs can easily be handled utilizing our extensive equipment inventory. Our warehouse is fully stocked with air movers and dehumidifiers, available for rental.
“At the first sign of flooding, call the Water Extraction experts at Masterclean.”